I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. Mine has been as busy as usual what with a visit to my middle grandson yesterday and a trip to a fascinating museum in Creetown, a village in Galloway, today. Which, inevitably, means I've had no time time to scrap so here's a layout that was put together quite some time ago but not shared.
Mind The Scrap Facebook Group way back in April so, of course, I've forgotten who the created it!!! Most of the supplies are from the Mind The Scrap kit for April too, the exceptions are the scraps of card used to create the stars, the word 'amazing', the arrow stamp used and the sequins.
- Cardstock: white for the base and a few scraps of white for the die cut stars
- Papers: Jen Hadfield Homemade Patio Party 'Tablescape' (the dotty strips top and bottom); also from Patio Party 'Glow', Heidi Swapp Hawthorne 'Nightfall' and 'Ethereal' for photo layers.
- Thickers for title: American Crafts 'Beach'
- Dies: Docrafts X-Cut Nesting Star set
- Stamp & ink: MME Cut & Paste stamps set by Jen Allyson and Memento 'London Fog' dye ink pad
- Word: 'amazing' from Freckled Fawn
The gold stars were die-cut from scraps of white cardstock, heat embossed with gold powder - three coats altogether. While the last coat was still hot I sprinkled the surface with Suze Weinberg's Jazz Beadazzles - fiddly but fun!
The photo is, of course, of the Angel of the North, designed by Antony Gormley, at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
Many thanks for visiting and your support - it's much appreciated.