How the card was made:
- the base is a white 3" square card blank from Docrafts Papermania
- the topper is made from snippets of white and yellow cardstock. The white card trimmed to a 45mm square (just large enough for the bee to sit on) and the yellow card 55mm square for layering.
- the bee was die cut from a scrap of black cardstock - Docrafts Xcut Dinky Die - and then attached to the white card using dimensional squares
- the topper was then assembled ready to attach to the front of the card blank
- the sentiment is from Altenew Crafty Friends. It's a straight stamp but I twisted it on the stamp block to create the feeling of movement before stamping on to the bottom of the card blank front
- the topper was then attached using more dimensional squares.
- the final touch was to stamp, with another of the Altenew stamps, Happy Crafting, inside the card.
It's a teeny wee card, simple to make and, as I made twelve altogether, it used up plenty of snippets which has got to be a bonus.