Friday 22 September 2017

Friday Smiles

Hello Everyone,

It's been another busy week with plenty to smile about and share with Annie at A Stitch In Time, not least a visit from these two handsome chappies on Wednesday.
It's nearly impossible to get my great-grandson, Callum, to stay still long enough for a photo shot. A typical two-year old, he is constantly on the move, and into everything too.
These two blurry photos show just what an active little chap he is. For some reason he loved the mat at the back door so had a wee dance on it and then he very helpfully mopped the kitchen floor. There's never a dull moment with Callum around, although I admit this great-gran was shattered by the end of the afternoon!
His dad, William, sporting a very fetching beard. I still find it hard to believe my grandson is old enough to grow a beard let alone a dad. Where do the years go. Sigh.

Final photo for this week, a shot taken by DH of sunrise over Ayr this morning.
Stunning.

And now the funny for the week.



Given that I'm a great-gran four times over - at the time of posting - the sentiment on this  mug appealed to me.












Hope you have a wonderful weekend which brings plenty to smile about.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Family times are just the best aren't they?....even if they wear us out 😀😀😀 time sure does fly faster the older we get doesn't it? I loved your funnies .
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

Callum is a busy boy but I am sure you wouldn't have it any other way really.
I know what you mean about your grandson. I feel the same about my Grand-daughter. It seems like no time at all since she was born and now she has two lovely boys of her own! I love the mug and the phone made me smile too. Have a happy week. Kate x

Carol L said...

TFS the fun photos and great mug! COngrats great grandmom!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great post Elizabth, lovely photos. Your funnies are good too. I'm a bit late this week as we've been away walking with friends. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

Sandra H said...

l love your post Elizabeth it's always entertaining and l'm so pleased you share it with your blogging family take care x