This is the last of the posts I've scheduled for the week and today I'm sharing a card made for the UKPC Craft Group Swap challenge for this month.
- a square white card base, measuring 5" square, with a scalloped edge (from The Works)
- a scrap of white cardstock cut to create the background piece,spritzed with water and dusted with Turquoise Brusho ink powder
- a scrap of white card, also given the Brusho treatment but with a lighter dusting of the powder this time and cut to form a banner shape
- stamp - Stampendous 'Breathe'
- ink pads - Vivid Ultramarine (for the sentiment) and a turquoise from G Studio (VP0003) - this last was used to ink the edges of the background and the sentiment.
- another scrap of white card, just a smidgen larger than the first piece, for layering the sentiment.
So that's it. The holiday is almost over but tomorrow we will be traveling up to Aberdeenshire to visit my son and his family. We haven't seen them for a while so I'm really looking forward to being with them again.
Hope you've all had a wonderful week too.