Wednesday 14 June 2017

WOYWW ATCs Received

Hi Everyone,

I did say I wasn't joining in with What's On Your Desk Wednesday this week because I'm going off on holiday and just know I won't be able to visit you all, or be able to leave many comments but ...
... I just had to share these lovely W8OYWW ATCs, and the pretty notecards that came with them. They are from Robyn (left) and Darlene (right). As I live very near the sea the theme of Darlene's will take pride of place among our seaside related bits and bobs. And Robyn couldn't have known how appropriate the sentiment on her ATC ... we are planning to adopt a puppy later on in the year.

That's all from me today. I'm in the throes of pre-holiday prep and there still seems to be a lot to do. I'll need a holiday to get over it all. 

Have a lovely WOYWW and a great week ahead.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Enjoy your holiday. So many people jetting off at the moment. We are not going away abroad until October, but hopefully there will be some summer here before then (today it is not as warm as forecast - and I could really do with some sunbathing). Ali x #42

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely ATCs there! Ooh, you're getting a little dog? How exciting, what breed is it going to be..or are you getting a Bitser? Have a wonderful holiday as well :-)
Hugs, LLJ 3 xxx

Annie said...

Gorgeous ATCs Ellie....now go and have a wonderful holiday.
Hugs,
Annie x #14

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Elizabeth, have a lovely holiday. How strange that sentiment worked out to be. Very apt. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

Neet said...

Ooh, can't wait to see your puppy.
Have a lovely holiday and lots of rest and whatever you enjoy.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx
just spied your name and jumped in.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Elizabeth!
I hope you are having a nice time on holiday. Both ATCs are adorable. I love the saying about sunshine and puppies!!

Happy WOYWW
Peace, Kay (43)

Sharon said...

Lovely ATCs. Hope you have a great time on holiday.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #38

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Elizabeth, love the ATCs. Have a great holiday too and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your ATCs! I will get something off to you soon! I do love the ATC you sent me and hugs apologies for not letting you know sooner! I have been trying to avoid the computer as it still makes me feel queasy! Hugs, Chrisx34

Helen said...

have a great holiday! fab atcs. Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Enjoy your holiday! Hope the sun shines for you.xx

May said...

Gorgeous ATC's... enjoy your holiday x x x May#29

Katie @ Arnold's Attic said...

Have a super weekend,
Katie xx44