It's last minute but I just found some time this afternoon to make this little card for ScrappyMo's Rudolph Day Card Challenge for this month.
- a white card base cut to measure 4¼" x 4¾" - I know that's an odd size but I wanted the topper to be centred.
- a scrap of red cardstock for matting the topper
- the piece of Brusho spattered card
- the Magical Christmas stamp set
- Stazon Jet Black ink pad
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Red Berry
- black & white cord which came in a pack of three from WH Smith at Christmas
I think Maureen's Mister Linky is still open so I'm off to add this card to the list.
I wish you all a lovely weekend.