Well, the electric storms came and went causing just a blip in television reception and, at the same time, refreshing this little corner of paradise. However, I can feel it getting muggy again and I think it's going to be another hot night. How are you all doing? Hope it's bearable where you are.
I have a wee card to share with you today. It's made from the leftovers from the anniversary card ... I was going to just clear my desk and add these scraps to the snippet mountain, but then I thought of Pixie Di, like you do, and sat down to make a snippet card for her Crafty Snippets Playground - Week 82 ... in this heat a dook in the duck pond would be lovely :)
- white 4" square card base
- leftover scraps of kraft, brown and white cardstock
- Telephone Stamp from Inky Doodles (free with Aug 2013 Craft Stamper)
- Hero Arts Hello greeting stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- ProMarkers, Poppy Red, Ice Grey 1 & 5, Black
- a red mirror card candy
That's it for this evening, short and sweet. I've got the sewing machine out and I'm planning out another cushion cover - a present for my youngest sister's who has a birthday coming up.
Take care, keep cool, drink plenty of fluids and happy crafting,