I almost forgot to post this card which I had made ready and waiting especially for Rudolph Day too.
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge (CHNC), Hazel has asked for stitching - real or faux - this week. As, even with all the practice I've been getting in recently, I'm still not fantastic at sewing a straight line on cards, I've opted for faux stitching. I've had the stitching stamp set for a couple of years and yet, I'm ashamed to admit, most of the stamps had never been inked up. In fact, I've had it so long I can't even remember where I got it from, or who the maker is!
Both inside and back are stamped with a flurry of snowflakes.
- plain white A6 card base
- Cardstock - red mirri and smooth white
- Ink - Tim Holtz DI, Festive Berries
- Stamps - Buttons, Stitches and Zips set (maker unknown), Magical Christmas set from HOTP and Docrafts Christmas set free with Creativity magazine 2012
- Trims - bobble trim, red/white printed ribbon and red/gold patterned ribbon from stash
- glue pen and iridescent glue
I'd also like to submit this to the following:
Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge Extra where for July, and every month, anything goes as long as it's Christmas themed
and, of course,
the Rudolph Day Challenge - July 2013 over at Stamping for Pleasure. This is Sarn's monthly challenge, for us to make Christmas projects for the 25th of every month.
Right, that's me done for today, two posts in one hot day is more than enough :))
Weather update - it was pouring stair rods a minute or two ago and now the sun is out fit to crack flags (flagstones)! You can't beat Scottish weather for variety :)
Hope you are all having a super day.