Tuesday 7 June 2022

Scrapbook Layouts 2022 - No's. 19-21

Hello, 

I'm back to share three more layouts. 

No.19 - January Week 4

Not much to say about this PL style page except that it's interesting to look back and remember how pleased I was to get a new kettle! Sad too, to remember my two lovely aunties - one my dad's sister and the other my mum's - and I loved seeing the photo my cousin posted of Muriel and Cyril on their wedding day. The Prima Madeline rub-ons I used here were old but still worked which is not always the case. 

No.20 - Selfie Fun

This photo is of my daughter and granddaughter fooling around taking selfies during one of the many lockdowns. I'm sure my inspiration for this layout was another scrapper's work but I can't remember whose. The clusters are built on a base of punched circles in various sizes - possibly my favourite base for all sorts of embellishments. In this layout it's butterflies (fussy-cut), flair (DAF) and bees (Bramble Fox). 

No.21 - Little Minnie

A recipe from the cyber crop on the Scrapbackwards FB group together with sketch No.12 from Scrap A Sketch provided the inspiration for this layout. I think I've used the photo, from 2015, of my great-granddaughter on a page before but why not - she looks so cute in her Minnie Mouse outfit! I'll make sure it goes into her grandmother's album this time. The papers are from an old Disney collection, the Minnie Mouse sticker was from a set found in a local shop and I couldn't resist the ladybird flairs from DAF. 

Once again, that's it from me today. I'll be back, hopefully, soon with another layout share.

In the meantime, take care and have a lovely day. 

Bye for now,

Elizabeth


No comments: