Monday 6 June 2022

Scrapbook Layouts 2022 - No's 16-18

Hello Everyone,

I've slipped back, again, with sharing layouts made this year so far. My only excuse is that there are not enough hours in every day when you are a carer. Alan is still struggling to get well. There are days when he seems to be making progress followed by days that are not so good. We're learning to take each day as it comes.

That was something of a long-winded explanation as to why I'm not blogging regularly but I still intend to keep it up whenever possible. So here are the next three layouts made. 

No. 16 - Our Meg

This photo of my lovely sister was taken before she moved into a care home in Aberdeen to be near her daughter and granddaughter. She has MS and I miss her so much now she is so far away. The layout was based on sketch and prompt on the Dotty About Flair FB group and it's made almost entirely with scraps and leftovers 

No. 17 - January Week 3

This page is another week recorded in a style that mimics Project Life using leftovers from various Mind The Scrap kits. The labels and viewfinders were downloaded from NicoleJones911. 

No. 18 - A Sparkling Night

Photo for my grandson's wedding album. The firework display was the perfect end to a perfect day. The layout is based on Scrap A Sketch FB group's sketch No.21. 

That's today's three pages but there's more, so many more, and I really must try to catch up. 

Take care everyone. 

Bye for now. 

Elizabeth

No comments: