Thursday 23 June 2022

Scrapbook Layouts 2022 - No's. 22-24

Hello Everyone,

I'm back again with another three layouts to share. I hope you are all well and enjoying some crafty time too. 

Here's today's pages.

No.22 - Sunbeam on Book

There was nothing quite so welcome as this first sunbeam lighting up the page of my book, promising winter's end was on its way. The photo frames were die cut using a new set of dies and from scraps of patterned papers.

No.23 - Simply Stunning

The photo is of my youngest granddaughter. Hard to believe she will be nineteen in a few days. For this layout we were challenged for a Scrap Backwards cyber crop challenge to make a layout with no photo in mind. This took me right out of my comfort zone - I find it much easier to have a photo as a starting point. 

No.24 - This Photo

This photo of my husband was taken the day after he came home from hospital following his hip replacement. He was cheerfully learning to get around on crutches as he recovered. Little did we know he'd shortly be back in hospital, with Covid19, and fighting for his life. 

The title is a Peartree cut-file, the layouts are based on sketches from Scrap-a-Sketch, flairs from Dotty About Flair, and I have ScrappyMo to thank for the die cut pennants included in a happy mail received a very long time ago. 

Thanks for visiting. 

As always, take care and bye for now.

Bye for now,

Elizabeth


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

I love your pages what great memories x