Sunday 26 June 2022

Scrapbook Layouts 2022 - No's.25-27

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well and having a lovely day wherever you are. I have three more pages to share.

No.25 - Spring Blossom

Nothing lifts my spirits more than to see our cherry trees in blossom. This year has been a better than average year and, lucky for us, there was no storms and high winds to blow it all away. I foresee a bountiful harvest. 

No.26 - Tulip Time

Another welcome sign of Spring, the tulips. I particularly like this one with its striking colour because it's usually the first to make an appearance. I'd love to name the variety but I can't find my book of labels. 

No.27 - Egg Hunt

My husband's great-great niece and nephew, Freya & Josh, enjoy the egg hunt in their garden every Easter. 

All three layouts were based on Lisa Sikorsk's first three sketches in her month long 4 Seasons challenge on her Facebook group, Scrap A Sketch.  The beautiful patterned papers used for No's. 1&2 were from Mind The Scraps March kit and the cutfile on No.3 is from a Shimelle collection, as is the frog and dragon sticker. Flair from another Facebook group, Dotty About Flair, all other embellishments from stash.

Sticking down all the sequins around the cutfile was a labour of love!

Thanks for looking.

As always, take care and bye for now,

Elizabeth 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful pages x

Twiglet said...

Those pages are lovely - as is that beautiful rose below. Hugs. x Jo