Saturday 21 November 2020

Hello Sunshine Scrapbook Page

 Hello Everyone

I hope you've had a good day today - despite everything. Quick post as it's Saturday. I woke up this morning determined to get some crafting done and I have ... it's a miracle! 

I finally created a page for this lovely photo which could be seen on my desk for this WOYWW post from a couple of weeks ago. It's an exercise in using up lots of scraps leftover from previous creations and that makes me very happy. The base page is 'Loot Bag' from Cocoa Vanilla's 'Make A Wish' collection (from a Mind the Scrap kit). The title was inspired by a Bruce Springsteen number, 'Hello Sunshine', the subtitle 'We Are Family' from one of my favourite Robin Williams movies, The Birdcage. 
This sketch by Jenny Evans for Creative Scrappers inspired the layout. I confess this was a fun page to make - cutting up and using all those 3x3" squares was very satisfying. 

That's it for me today. I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of cards for the Christmas Card Club. In the meantime, I wish you all a lovely evening. 




No comments: