Sunday 8 November 2020

Christmas Card Club - Card 12/2020

 Hello Everyone

It's been many weeks since I've been able to make cards so I'm well behind with the Christmas Card Club Challenge. I must thank the CCC ladies for being so patient with me and it's so nice to be back this week - though with only this one card. 

It was Rachel's turn to set the theme this time and she chose stencils. A search through my box of bits and bobs uncovered the Kraft/white stenciled piece made so long ago I'd quite forgotten I did it. It occurred to me that it would make a great card for a male recipient so that's what I concentrated on. The colour combination is certainly non-traditional but it works well with the topper - from a very old Papermania Ticket Book. 

I hope you will pop over to see what my teammates have created for today's theme. You'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - as always they are so much more creative than I will ever be.

8 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Elizabeth ....fabulous card ...
Hope you are keeping well...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mrs A. said...

Makes a perfect card for a male recipient. I love your colour combination. Hugs Mrs A.

dutchess said...

Lovely card Elizabeth....great stencil and such a cute image...so glad you are feeling up to crafting again...take care xxx

rachel said...

This is lovely Elizabeth and so glad that you managed to join in! Big hugs rachel xx

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card. Love the stencilled background xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Hi Elizabeth, glad to see you back joining in with the challenge. What a fab male Christmas card, love it.
Lorraine

Zoe Tant said...

Fun card Elizabeth. Great to have you with us. Keep safe Zoe x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Elizabeth, good to see you back here and with a lovely card, beautifully designed and great colours too Kate x x