Thursday 16 August 2018

Playing with Circles

Morning Everyone

Having missed What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday yesterday ... how could you, I hear you say!!! ... well, it was with difficulty but hopefully I will be back next week. ... I thought I'd share this scrap page that I had a lot of fun making.
I'd never have believed I could have so much fun cutting out circles of paper and arranging them just so on the page. There's a couple of lines of stitching down the centre - not to fix them in place but just for embellishment. I've been nervous of using my machine for sewing on paper - I worried about clogging up the works with paper dust but so far, so good. Admittedly, the needle will have to be kept solely for that purpose but otherwise I've overcome any reservations I once had. The colourful photo is of my youngest great-granddaughter, Lacie, surrounded by toys and totally absorbed in play.

My page was inspired by this layout from Pinterest.
The design is by Laura Maria Waugh who very kindly gave me permission to use it for the Mind The Scrap Summer Challenge.

That's it for today. I hope you are all well and having a lovely crafty time.

2 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think this LO is totally gorgeous! Love the circles and the lines of stitching, it makes for a really great design. And of course the photo of Lacie is so precious :-D
Hugs LLJ xxxx

Annie said...

Really love this latest LO. Hope alls well with you both.
Hugs,
Annie x