Wednesday 27 June 2018

What's On Your Workdesk - Week 473

Hello Everyone,

Yes, it's WOYWW but there's very little to show that's different from last week today.
It's the same layout I was working on last week. There's has been some progress, but not much! The weather has taken another turn for the better so we've been out and about making the most of the sunshine.
I did find time for a bit of shopping for filing trays - somewhere to keep the bits and bobs that have started to mess up the craft room ... nipping the clutter in the bud before it gets out of hand again!
After mentioning to the EM that I was looking for new storage for my growing collection of inks and paints he kept his eye open and eventually found this set of shelves at the Sunday market - perfect!
And I couldn't resist these - not essential but pretty nonetheless.

It's going to be a busy afternoon - two birthdays to celebrate - so it could be a few hours before I'm able to visit your desks but I'll be catching up later.

In the meantime, I wish you all a very happy WOYWW and a great week ahead.

12 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Elizabeth, they are so pretty! Great shelves too, perfect for the job.Have a fun day with all the celebrating. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

Annie said...

I really love your shelves....what a good eye for just the perfect item for the job he’s got. Have a wonderful afternoon celebrating with your family. Hugs,
Annie x #14

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Elizabeth, great shelves; perfect for the use. Enjoy the birthday celebrations and happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Lindart said...

What pretty shelves! I'm sure they will be full in no time! And of course, everyone needs something pretty and fanciful just because! have a great week, Lindart #38

Helen said...

I should take my spice bottles off those racks and put paints on them (if I had anywhere to stand them against) as they;d get more use than the spices! Have a great week. Helen #2

Twiglet said...

Great little shelves - perfect for the job. xx Jo

Hazel said...

Those shelves are a good find - just right for the inks. Like the progress with the LO. Thanks for sharing - Hazel WOYWW #8 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Elizabeth, shelves look useful bet you fill them soon. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x13x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hello Elizabeth, hope you enjoyed both Birthday celebrations. What a great find those shelves were, perfect for the job intended although it would take a lot more than a couple of shelves to keep my unruly crafty bits out of the way.
Have a super crafting week and Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
Tracey #4

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Hi Elizabeth, I’ve been complaining about my gimpy keyboard for awhile, but my mouse has always worked great. That is, until today. I had to buy a new mouse just so I could maneuver between blogs. That’s why I’m really late visiting today.

Nicely done on organizing the bits and pieces of ephemera and tools you use for your scrapbooking. And that's a great use for those shelves, too. Your hubby is a keeper (but you knew that already).

Hope the birthday parties went well. Happy WOYWW from #3.

Julia Dunnit said...

I hope you’ve had a lovely afternoon of parties, what a lovely way to be busy! I love the unnecessary decorations, who can fail to smile at the sight of paper Pom poms! Good job on the racks, the EM has the right eye I must say!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great shelving there, Elizabeth glad DH or EM was able o hunt some up for you, I’ve some I use for ribbons actually that are herb racks they’re just wide enough to take rolls of ribbons.
Thanks so much for your great desky share.
Happy belated WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #25