Here's the layout from yesterday's deak - the one that has only taken me a week to complete!
Robert Burns Heritage Centre to Burns Cottage & Museum in Alloway, Ayr. The mouse is a character from one of his most famous poems, 'To A Mouse'.
The design is based on a Kristine Davidson's, Creative Scrappers, sketch and most of the supplies are from Mind The Scrap with some items added from my stash.
- Papers used are Bo Bunny (Summer Mood Let's Go), Heidi Swapp (Hawthorne Nightfall) and Jen Hadfield Homemade (Patio Party Tablescape) on a black cardstock background.
- The embellishments were created using Docrafts Nesting Circle die set and cardstock in pink, yellow, aqua and white, from my stash, with additions fussy cut or punched from Heidi Swapp (Pineapple Crush Flamingle), Shimelle (Box of Crayons On A Roll), Bo Bunny (Early Bird Wild).
- Ephemera from Simple Stories' Good Vibes and Pink Paislee's Auburn Lane packs (kissing emoji and hearts)
- Stamps used from Kesi'art Memories (Right Here, Right Now) and Dovecraft's Smiley Emoji sets with Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.
- Title created with thickers from American Crafts, Happy Life and Charming.
Hopefully I will complete the next page quicker than this one has taken me. It's not that the layout was particularly difficult or intricate - in fact it was easy - it's just that with the weather being so wonderful I've been out and about 'making hay while the sun shines' because it doesn't normally shine so bright! Normal service will resume i'm sure just as soon as it cools down.
Many thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend, whatever the weather.