Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Day

Happy Halloween,

I made this page months ago but it didn't seem appropriate to share it in summer ... Christmas comes soon enough! Anyway, I forgot about it until today but I think with all the stores full of Christmas goodies now it's okay to post it at last.


The fun photo of the EM and I wearing our 'horrible Christmas sweaters' was taken on Boxing Day 2014 - a wonderful day when we had family and friends over. There was a ton of photos taken so, rather than create loads of layouts, I've made a Project Life pocket page with them.

Front pockets
Back pockets
I put cut-aparts in some of the 3"x 4" pockets, decorated them and used two for the jounaling.

Needless to say, remembering everything used in the layout difficult but I'll do my best:
  • Cardstock - Basil Basics Tomato for base; scraps of red for die cut bell and poinsettia
  • Papers - a combination of Bo Bunny Believe patterned paper and a variety of leftover scraps
  • Title cut apart - Simple Stories December Documented
  • Stickers - Studio Calico 
  • Dies - Tattered Lace Bell; Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia
  • Embellishments - red/white Baker's Twine, green pearls, red and white enamel dots, red printed ribbon.
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend wherever you are.

Happy Scrapping,

2 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Great layout and project life pages, Elizabeth, isn't it always lovely to have photos from special moments?! Enjoy rest of the Sunday.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Sandra H said...

This Elizabeth is so lovely x