Following on my yesterday's post I thought I'd show you the new home card I made for my niece, Louise.
Here's a list of the materials I used:
- white, A5 size, deckle edged base card
- Pink Sorbet cardstock, Papermill Direct, trimmed to fit the front of the card
- Textures embossing folder, Distress, Crafter's Companion
- pink printed silk ribbon and deep pink glitter ribbon from stash
- snippet of satin finish silver cardstock for matting topper
- white printer quality card for topper
- Squiggles digital stamp, Home, coloured with ProMarkers in shades of pink, lilac and green. (The edges of the topper were also outlined with a blossom pink ProMarker)
- Stickles, Cotton Candy to decorate and edge the topper
- New Home button and pink gems from stash
It was simple enough to put together too, made entirely from stash and I even managed to use a snippet which is perfect because it gives me the best of reasons to pop over to Pixie's Snippets Playground for the first time this week :)
Although I've been something of a bad blogger recently it's not because I haven't been crafting, it's just that I've not been around much to blog about it. However, I do have lots to show when I do find the time - some scrap pages, more cards featuring Brusho backgrounds, a box card I haven't shown yet, and several interesting trips and days out we've had. I've just sorted out the photos taken of the Great Scottish Tapestry ... there's lots of photos - it's a very long tapestry - so I may have to write that up in two parts.
So, with the need to catch up, I'll bid you farewell for now and as in Arnie's immortal words, I will be back :)