I'm still following through on my decision to use the leftovers up immediately, instead of chucking them on to the snippet mountain to be used some day, never ... so here's a card made from the bits left over from the lavender card and bookmark set posted a couple of days ago. This is definitely one for Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground :)
Inside and back were decorated with leftovers too.
- white scalloped edged base card
- leftover images and papers printed from Pamela West CD
- black ProMarker - run round the edges of the layers to add definition
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and Greeting stamp from a Docrafts set, name unknown
- lilac organza ribbon, purple Vintage Berries card candi from stash
Weather update - it's been dreadful! Lots of heavy showers and the temperature is definitely a few degrees less than it was.
Garden update - everything is looking a bit sorry for itself after the deluge :(
Project life album update - it's coming along nicely, definitely a speedier option than trying to scrap every photo in my collection. And I like the flexibility of the process, e.g. important documents can be put in page protectors and slipped in close to relevant photos and 12 x 12 scrap pages can be created and also be inserted alongside the photos. It's going to provide a comprehensive family history once it's complete.
Aha! The EM has just brewed so I'm off to have a cuppa.
Hope you are enjoying better weather wherever you are. Take care and happy crafting,