Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fab Wallhanging Win ... Cindy at Plantslist August Draw

Hi Folks

My name the one drawn in Cindy's August draw over on her blog, Plant's List. And here is the prize, this stunning wallhanging.


How lucky can I get. I love it. The colours are perfect and that rose is fabulous - check out Cindy's blog here for her tutorial on how to make faux metal flowers.

Enclosed with the hanging was a lovely card too.

Thank you Cindy, I'm delighted to have won such a super work of art - without a doubt it will be a treasured possession from now on.

Needless to say, it now has pride of place hanging in the newly decorated lounge ... the timing was perfect :)


See how well it looks against the pale mocha wall - strangely, in this photo the wall colour looks grey rather than the milky coffee shade is in real life.

From one happy winner, happy crafting,



4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Elizabeth lucky you this is fabulous xx

Hettie said...

Ooo Elizabeth this is soo pretty. Aren't you the lucky one! Me too! I got my love stamp from Sandra via Rudolph Day. Thank you.
xx

Hank Hendricks said...

This is stunning. Lovely designs. How can i learn such nice designing like this for the Membership card printing? I like it.

Christa said...

Hi Elizabeth , thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I hope you are well ? You have had beautiful gifts. Wishing you a good weekend. Christa.