Tuesday 10 May 2022

Scrapbook Layouts 2022 - Nos. 7-9

Hello Everyone,

I hope this finds you well and having a good day. 

I'm still trying to share all the pages made this year but I'm way behind so with no further preamble here's the next three.

No. 7 - Just Lovely 

These photos of Silver snoozing in her 'cat tree' show her cute little paws. Well, they are cute until she gets her claws out! When she was tiny she had little control of her claws but I'm happy to say she does much better now that she's a lot older. 

No.8 - Woof

This is Frida, my youngest granddaughter Shari's puppy.  Shari is an artist so, of course, the puppy is named after an artist she admires, Frida Kahlo. She's a lovely dog but I'm told she is very stubborn. 

No. 9 - Love Meow

Dated 2014, this is one of the last photos taken of our beloved Bonnie. She was getting old and not too well at the time but still able to get out and enjoy sitting in the sun. You might recognise this pic - it was displayed on the sidebar for a couple of years until I could bear to delete it. 

The papers for all three layouts, including photo mats and stickers, are from two themed collections - DCWV's 'Playful Pets' and Echo Park's 'Meow'; cameras, Bramble Fox; flairs, Dotty About Flair. The dies used were from Docrafts X-Cut Spiro Circles & Homespun Hearts sets.

To date, I've made 44 pages so I've a way to go before I've caught up sharing them here. We are in May already so I need to get a move on and record more before I run out of year! 

Take care everyone and, I'm still saying this because the virus hasn't gone away, stay safe.

No comments: