Sunday 1 May 2022

Christmas Card Club Challenge - Cards 9-16/2022 - Clean and Simple

Hello Everyone,

Surprise, surprise! It's been a wee while since the last time. Weeks actually. But today, while Alan is resting, I've found time to make a few cards. Eight cards actually. 

So here they are, in no particular order. 

9)

10)

11)

12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Thank's to Gwen for her theme of 'clean and simple' today. It made it so much easier for me to 'bash' so many out. Many of the toppers are recycled from cards preciously received - only the snowman and the trio of birds are my very own work! 

Recently I treated myself to a light box to help with the photographing of cards. I haven't mastered it completely yet, as can be seen from the quality of the above pics. I think baby steps are what's called for. I will improve with practice. 

That's me for today. I hope you're having a lovely weekend. I hope also that you will pop over to see what my teammates have created this week. You'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - as always they are so much more creative than I will ever be.


6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely selection of cards Elizabeth, beautifully designed too.
I hope Alan is much improved now, yourself too, enjoy the holiday weekend, Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Wowee! You have really gone to town her Elizabeth. A fantastic array of CAS cards. Take care. Christine xx

dutchess said...

Wow Elizabeth …a great selection of cards you have “bashed “ out…that will certainly add to your stash….
I hope you are both having a lovely bank holiday weekend…take care xxx


Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards

Gibmiss said...

Hi Elizabeth
Wow you made some fabulous cards ….all gorgeous …
Hope you are well
Hugs Sylvie xx

rachel said...

Wow Elizabeth - these are fab - and so many of them too! Well done you! Hugs rachel x