Thursday 19 May 2022

Christmas Card Club Challenge - Cards 17-20/2022 - Sentiment as the Main Focus

Hello Everyone,

Apologies for being late with my cards this week, especially as I got to choose the theme. I'd actually got my cards made in advance but, because I became ill, I hadn't managed to take photos. Yesterday, when I was feeling much better, I did set up the lightbox, still learning, and took the photos so here are the four cards I made. 

No. 17

No. 18

No. 19

No. 20

Each card base was made from cardstock that I've had in my stash for years, purchased from Create and Craft. 

The plaid patterned paper is from a Stampin' Up's Plaid Tidings 6x6 pad. 

The blue/white check patterned paper, labels and sentiment stickers from three scrapbook collections - Vicki Boutin's Warm Wishes, Carta Bella's Home For Christmas & Photoplay's Frostival.

Gems also from old stash. 

That's me for today. I hope you're having a lovely weekend. I hope also that you will pop over to see what my teammates have created this week. You'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - as always they are so much more creative than I will ever be.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Elizabeth, sorry to hear that you've been poorly, I hope you are feeling better now.
Your cards are so lovely, super designs and colours. It was a great challenge Elizabeth I really enjoyed it, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous set of cards Elizabeth, I hope you are feeling much better now.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

Hi Elizabeth,hope you are beginning to feel a bit better,
Loving your cards and I enjoyed the challenge…take care xxx

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards hope you are feeling better