Tuesday 12 January 2021

Scrap Page 02/2021 - Snow Today

 Hello Everyone, 

Thanks for stopping by. Wherever you are I hope you are having a good day. It's not too bad here - the sun's out, it's dry, but it's still very frosty. Spring doesn't seem so far away now so I've given this blog a new, brighter, cheerier header - hopefully a sign of better days to come!

My craft space hasn't seen a lot of action recently but I did manage to make this scrap page using a Spoonful of Scraps challenge from December, #3, for inspiration. 

For this page I've left the Christmas pics behind, I said I would in this post and I have, and moved on to January, winter and the garden. We don't get a lot of snow here on the west coast of Scotland ... it's being so near the sea ... so when we do you might spot me doing a little celebratory dance. Of course, I have to take a pic for the record too. This one is dated 29 Jan 2019. 

Materials used: papers - 'Flannel' from the Heart & Home Collection from PhotoPlay (background), 'Merry Everything' from Pinkfresh's Oh What Fun collection and 'Sweet December' from Crate Paper's Hey Santa collection, and Heidi Swapp's Make Pretty Stuff 'Today' paper for the title. Other materials used - Winsor & Newton's blue watercolour, and sticker embellishments from the earlier mentioned PhotoPlay Collection. All other embellishments, title letters, etc., are from old stash, including enamel dots

That's it from me today. I'm making no promises but I'm hoping to be back tomorrow for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. It's a plan. 

In the meantime, I hope you are all well and wish you happy crafting.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful page x

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful page Elizabeth, a lovely layout I love the papers and photograph, Kate x