Friday 9 August 2019

Friday Smiles

Happy Friday Everyone,

Today is a real red-letter day for me and I'm really delighted to share it with Annie, at a Stitch In Time, and her Friday Smilers. This day, fifty years ago, my beloved son, Alun, was born.

He has grown from this gorgeous bundle of fun ...

... to the fine young man he is today ...
Lucky me! It makes me smile just to recall what a good baby he was, what a cheeky, funny, and sometimes, naughty, wee boy he became and what a good son he has always been. Love him to bits.

That's all from me this week.

3 comments:

Annie said...

That’s certainly something to smile about Ellie.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

That's lovely Elizabeth. My boys are so important to me too. Mike (in todays post) is still four years to go to reach his fiftieth, but he's still 'my boy'. Kate xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Absolutely worth smiling for, Elizabeth. Your son looks nothing like he did in the first photo. Very nice looking and very sweet looking, too (much like his baby photo).

Have a super weekend, dear.