Tuesday, 17 October 2017
Penny Black Poinsettias
To make the topper, poinsettias were stamped randomly over the piece of white card to create the background then they were coloured using red, green and yellow pencils and a waterbrush. When dry, it was glued to a layer of red card which was then attached to the front of the card blank.
- a white A6 card blank from Docrafts Papermania with matching envelope
- red and white cardstock for the topper and greeting
- stanp set - Penny Black Wonder Collection
- ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Derwent Academy watercolour pencils - Red, Dark Green and Cadmium Yellow
- a No.2 Derwent Waterbrush
- adhesives - Pinflair Glue Gel & a double sided tape pen
- yellow Stickles glitter glue
- punch - Stampin' Up oval label
It's been a while but at last I have a snippet card to submit to Pixie's Snippet's Playground.