I suppose it's no surprise that I missed WOYWW this week given my recent track record, but I did manage to take a desk shot on Wednesday so I thought I'd share it anyway ... better late than never!
- Bluebird cardstock from Bazzill
- Seagrass and Shells patterned papers from The Coastal Collection from Kaisercraft
- Abbey Road template from Kiwi Lane Designs
- BoBunny Weekend Market (yellow letters) & Hobbycraft Felt Alphabet Stickers (blue letters)
- Trimcraft Ruban Riverbank Revels Washi tape
- Simple Stories So Fancy enamel dots
- American Crafts Dear Lizzy Leaf & Feather Ornaments
- Paper Cellar gold sequins
- Gems, gold shell shaped sequins, chipboard starfish and shell shapes, and natural twine from stash
It's taken me much longer than anticipated to put this post together because I got a bit distracted by the programme about Gareth Malone's Invictus Choir. So glad I watched it - it was wonderful!
Right, I'm off to bed. It's been a long day and I'm shattered so time to call it a day.
Take care and happy crafting,