I hope you have enjoyed the holiday weekend. It's been a quiet one for us, but nice too, and I did find time for a little bit of papercrafting. After making a card from scraps for Rudolph Day I decided to keep going but this time decorate a gift bag with snippets for Di's challenge over Pixie's Snippets Playground. It's too long since I last joined in.
- Kraft gift bag - origin unknown
- Snippets from Trimcraft's The Night Before Christmas 8x8 paper pack, trimmed to create the layout
- topper from a pack of Cute Squares Christmas Girls by LOTV matted on to green cardstock
- White & green cardstock trimmed and edges scalloped with an X-Cut border punch to form two layers which were covered with a Christmas tree printed ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
- green card candy (from Vintage Berries mix) and a white ribbon bow for embellishment.
The bits and bobs are still out on my desk so I may keep on going just to see how many snippets and stash I use up ... that is, before I get distracted yet again :)