Wednesday 8 December 2021

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday - Week 653

Hello Everyone,

The days seem to be flying by now we are in December. I suppose it's because we're on the run up to Christmas and there's so much to do. But, hopefully, there's still time to join Julia over on the Stamping Ground for this week's WOYWW. 

My desk yesterday teatime after finishing the fifth page for this year's winter album. I used the stamp set for the number five, stamped with the green ink pad in the background beside the Brushos used to create the messy background. There's also a few bits and bobs but really it doesn't look too bad. But don't believe it ... there's more.
Yes, this is the hideous mess deliberately avoided when I took the first pic. And they say the camera doesn't lie! I could liken that pile at the back to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The pic lying on top of the front pile is ready to be scrapped next. First, a tidy up is in order. 

Now it's time for the kitten.
She's having a lazy morning. Could be because it's raining out. 

And now the funnies. 


Have a wonderful WOYWW everyone and a very good week too. 

11 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely to think you’re still busy creating wonderful things Ellie. I can believe just how quickly the days are passing and, like you, I think it’s cos there’s so much to do. I’m sure we will all get there and if some things don’t get done I sure we will survive.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, I do like your LO very much indeed, the colours..everything! Your Confession pic also made me smile, my fabric boxes look like that regularly. It’s lovely to see you crafting xx. Gorgeous pic of the Princess, she’s going to be a Diva!!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Twiglet said...

A lovely page, beautifully done. You can't create without making a bit of mess - you should see my room! Enjoy all your pre- Christmas activities - keep cosy. xx Jo

Helen said...

oh the page for your album is fabulous! hilarious funnies, too. have a good creative week Helen #1

Neet said...

Great funnies, especially the Christmas lights.
Your little kittie looks to have really long legs and she looks so calm I cannot believe she is attracted to the Christmas tree. Too angelic for those antics (only kidding, I know what cats are like, and kittens are twice as bad).
Five pages for your winter album - that's great - I didn't even remember to open my pages after the 2nd December on the Advent until this morning.
Stay safe and well
Hugs, Neet xx 3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You're right the days are going quickly now. Your kitty looks comfy, best place to be today. Loving the winter journal too. Have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the use of white space on that layout Elizabeth, totally worth the mess lol. Meow to Silver. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Crafting With Jack said...

Time flies doesn’t it! I am struggling to get my Christmas journals done. Food shopping this morning, hopefully this afternoon! She is a gorgeous kitten. Have a great week Angela #15

Julia Dunnit said...

Loving thst you’re getting scrapping done in between the rushing around, good absorbing therapy if you ask me, and your all’s are fab. The tower of plastic boxes are a necessary tool, I cannot imagine how else you could keep the stash corralled whilst still using it!

BJ said...

Gorgeous page Elizabeth, still staring at it and wondering if I could ever do one like it??? BJ#8

Spyder said...

Loving the scrapping pages and the messy desk! and the funnies! Might have to 'borrow' them! oh and pussycat is definetely chilled out and in the right place! Sorry I'm so late...So it's a Happy Sunday from me! Happy late WOYWW!? too ((Lyn))#13