Sunday 21 November 2021

Scrapbook Layouts - 26-28 & 16/2021

Evening Everyone,

I hope you have all had a great weekend a lovely Sunday. 

27. Moments Remembered

I spent much of Saturday clearing our bedroom so a flat pack wardrobe could be made up. For me. Up till now we've shared the built-in wardrobe but I'm being squeezed out. Can you believe it,  my husband has more clothes than me!  Today, I've moved my clothes into the new wardrobe. I'm delighted. He's delighted. 

28. Wee Dreamer

After all that, there's not been much time for scrapping but I did grab an hour or so before dinner and was able to complete a page. But that's not what I'm sharing in this post. Instead, I've gone back to the three layouts made in April this year. 

16. Hygge Season 2020


Numbers 27 & 28 were made with supplies included in kits from Mind The Scrap. Number 29 uses materials from one of my favourite collections, Simple Stories, Cozy Days, and it was made following Shimelle's Half and Half class. 

I'm putting together an album which is all about my childhood, just for me, and that's where the first layout will be filed.  The photo is of the shop where my two brothers and I spent our pocket money on sweets every Saturday. I found it so difficult to choose which sweets I loved best. The front of the shop  was also where the mobile library parked  every Thursday. Choosing books from there was almost as difficult as choosing sweets. 

The photo in the second layout is of my gorgeous grandson. Callum is autistic and finds loud noises hard to tolerate, hence the headphones. I think this photo of him wearing them is simply beautiful. 

In the last layout I've used a photo of a vase of Autumn foliage and berries because they herald the onset of winter that's just around the corner. Here in Scotland winter comes sooner rather than later and when it does, we do what the Danes do, we hunker down, stay cosy and count the days to Spring. 

To date I've completed just over 60 pages this year. Nothing like the 200 I'd hoped for but then that was probably totally unrealistic. Not to worry. I plan to share with you, and so probably bore you to death, all the remaining pages from No. 29 onwards, in batches of three, until I'm caught up. 

In the meantime, I wish you a very goodnight. I'm off to bed. 

Edit Note: I've just discovered that what I thought was Number 29 is, in fact, Number 16 and has appeared in this blog sometime before. That's what happens when I try to blog from my mobile phone!

Bye for now,

Elizabeth

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Elizabeth, your page layouts are fabulous, and so colourful with the lovely papers. I hope you are both well, Kate x

BJ said...

Oh I'm even later Elizabeth!!! Knew there was something I needed to do!!! Adore you LOs, the stories and the layers. Like the Half and half theme. Love that you are doing an album for your childhood memories, super cool. And Yay to the new wardrobe. Loving Hebrew still. BJ#17