Sunday 29 March 2020

Christmas Card Club - Card 07/2020

Evening Everyone,

You'd think that being confined to quarters for the duration would mean I had all the time in the world to make cards for today's Christmas Card Club challenge, but here I am running late again! I've been so busy keeping myself busy - sorting my stamps into categories and into the empty DVD cases bought specially for the job. I've been through my entire collection and, would you believe it, I do not have one image suitable for Rita's choice of Christmas Candle(s). Fortunately, LOTV came to the rescue again with these Cute Squares from the 'Christmas Girls' pack.

There was five toppers so there's five cards in all.





I rang the changes with different patterned paper backgrounds - all papers from my ancient collection of 6x6 paper packs - and a variety of embellishments from my equally ancient collection of adhesive backed pearls and gems. No real thinking involved!

These eight cards bring my total to twenty-nine so far this year!

I hope you will pop over to see what my teammates have created this week. You'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - because, as I keep saying, they are so much more creative than I will ever be.

13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I think I recognise your paper set as one I still have in my stash. It goes perfectly with that sweet image. Hope your safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

dutchess said...

These are lovely Elizabeth..this is one of my favourite LOTV images ,I bought it as a stamp when I first started crafting.....
Hope you are keeping well...take care xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful are yours cards with an adorable image my favourite images too take care and stay safe x

Rita said...

Beautiful images Elizabeth. You will now be well ahead with your Christmas card stash. Hope you are both well. Stay Safe. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

And what a super image it is too. Perfect for the challenge this week and five gorgeous cards to add to your stash, well done.
Hope you are staying safe and well.
Lorraine

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Elizabeth, these are lovely, very pretty images. Like you I'm trying to use up stash I've had since the dawn of time lol.Stay safe, Hugs, Shaz x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so lovely Elizabeth, and there is a candle, I love this LOTV image and you've made your cards look very different with the use of these gorgeous papers.
Keep well and safe, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, I do love the cute image!
Hugs
Linda xxx

gwen70 said...

Such a delightful image makes some gorgeous cards x

Jules said...

Hi Elizabeth

A lovely set of Christmas cards. At this rate you will be finished early this year.

I am pleased I am not the only one who has ancient paper pads floating about the place. I am trying really hard to use mine up .. .. but it is likely to take a longgggggg time!!! LOL!!

I hope you are keeping OK and are able to get your hands on some essential supplies. At least it is good to see the sunshine .. .. even if we aren't allowed to make the most of it.

Many thanks for the retirement wishes for Dave. A weird end to his working life .. .. but at least now all our days can be spent together with no more 6.00am alarms!!

Take care and stay safe.

Love Jules xx

Zoe Tant said...

Super cards Elizabeth. Hope all ok with you and you are keeping safe Zoe x

scrappymo! said...

This is gorgeous, Elizabeth. Hope you are keeping well.
I missed this card when I visitied the club cards...sorry about not getting round sooner!

scrappymo! said...

This is a gorgeous image. That little girl is so sweet. I am glad you had these in your stash!

Take care
Maureen