Tuesday 17 March 2020

Christmas Card Club - Card 06/2020

Hello Everyone,

And apologies to my fellow members in the Christmas Card Club. I'm so late! I've been at sixes and sevens since the weekend. I woke up on Sunday convinced it was Saturday and everything has just gone downhill since. Still, I'm here at last with all the cards I've made for Lorraine's chosen theme - Garland or Wreath. I've made a few.

First up is a set of three made from an old kit that came free with a magazine so long ago I've forgotten the details.



The rest were made from either much older stash or I've recycled cards received in previous years.
Not exactly a garland, perhaps, but almost and that reindeer with it's googly eyes will be perfect for a little girl.
Another girly one - this time with just part of a wreath in view.
Wreaths and garlands galore!
Again, only part of a wreath on a gold background - this one proved very hard to photograph.
And finally, as a gardener I loved this image, wreath on bench, when I received it a couple of years ago and couldn't throw it away. Sadly, we rarely get snow and never as deep as it is in the image.

These eight cards bring my total to twenty-four so far this year!

I hope you will pop over to see what my teammates have created this week. You'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - because, as I keep saying, they are so much more creative than I will ever be.

4 comments:

dutchess said...

Wow Elizabeth what a great selection of cards following the theme....you have obviously been having fun xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous selection of cards Elizabeth, love them.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous selection Elizabeth. Your Christmas cards will be stacking up nicely now. Christine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, these are all so gorgeous Elizabeth and to have a total of 24 already you are well on track for the Big Day :)
Lorraine