I'm having to schedule this post as I'm going to be at an all-day crop tomorrow. A whole day of making scrap pages - bliss! And, as time has been short, I've only managed to make one card for the Christmas Card Club. The theme, chosen by Valery, is snowman or snowmen.
Here's a list of supplies used:
- a white card base
- the blue embossed card - the card has a special satin finish, very pretty, and the folder used was 'Stars Frame' from Crafts-Too
- scraps of white card and the silver card for the topper and greeting
- stamps: 'Snowman' from Kars and two - the 'Merry & Bright' greeting and the 'snow flakes' - from the 'Forest Magic' stamp set - a magazine gift from a couple of years ago.
- inks: Ranger's Archival Ink in 'Jet Black' and Adirondack 'Stonewashed'
- markers in shades of grey, brown, blue, red and orange for colouring the snowman
- 'Fluffy Puffy Stuff' from Inkylicious for the fake snow
That's it for CCC today but I hope you will pop over to see what my teammates have created for Valery's theme - you'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - as always they are so much more creative than me.