As you might have spotted my blog has another new header. As it has been so springlike here for the last few days I thought it time to put winter behind us and welcome the new season. And this time the daffodils featured in yesterday's post seemed just perfect. Hope you like.
The card I'm sharing today is another 'one I made earlier' - this one for February's UKPC challenge. The theme was, appropriately for the month of February, 'heart(s)'.
- a 5" square white base
- grey patterned paper from Kanban Crafts 'In The Garden' 6x6 pack
- stamps - Penny Black's 'dreamy' flower; 'For You' greeting stamp from Winter Woodland stamp set
- ink - Stormy Sky TH Distress Ink pad
- die - string of hearts from The Works
- scraps of deep pink cardstock
- a few pink sequins for embellishment
I can't think why it has taken me so long to try out the string of hearts die because it is perfect for using snippets of card - so perfect I used it twice more to decorate the inside and back of the card.
I'm submitting the card to Pixie's Snippets Playground .