I trust you are all well and getting back into the swing of things now that January is well under way. Welcome to my new followers - Gee Dazee and Tracey from Hotpotch Creations!
I'm slowly getting over my aching jaw and feeling a bit more up to crafting, so much so I've been able to complete this UFO - begun last year!
- Cardstocks: white for base, black for photo mat
- Papers: Carta Bella Christmas 'Merry Snowflakes'; Crate Paper 'Mistletoe' patterned paper; Pebbles Cozy & Bright 'Home for Christmas'; Shimelle's Head in the Clouds 'Counting Wishes' for the number 4; Making Memories 'Mistletoe' (that last paper from my stash)
- Special papers: Crate Paper's printed vellum 'Merry Days'; We R Memory Keepers Shape 'N Tape adhesive sheets in red; red tissue paper (for matting photo)
- Ink pads: Memories black dye pad and Whispers Cherry Red pad
- Stamps: Dovecraft tiny alphabet for letters and numbers from a set that no longer has a name; American Crafts Christmas date stamp
- Embellishments: Echo Park's Merry and Bright sticker sheet and Pebbles felt garland from the kit; red and white twine; green enamel dots from my stash
The photo was taken just to celebrate the cute coasters I spotted in our local supermarket - I couldn't resist the cute image. It was a lucky coincidence that there was a sticker on the Merry and Bright sticker sheet that fitted perfectly with the photo.
The adhesive sheet from We R Memory Keepers can be used in a variety of ways - here I've just cut two strips and used them in the same way we would Washi tape but it is also possible to die-cut various shapes to make custom stickers. There's a cutting die kit sold separately which includes 18 dies designed specifically for use with the adhesive sheets but I think I will try some of my own dies instead. I think the more basic shapes, e.g. circles, hearts, stars, etc., would cut perfectly.
Take care all and have a great day.