If you've read yesterday's post you will know that I'm sorting through the contents of my craftroom. It's a great time waster but it's also a job that needs to be done. The bonus is that I'm finding all sorts that I'd forgotten about including this topper, already stamped and coloured, just crying out to be made into a card. It also gave me an opportunity to use a snippet, admittedly quite a sizable snippet, of green card so I'll be popping over to Pixie's Snippets Playground for the first time this year.
- a white A6 card blank from Docrafts Papermania
- the snippet of green textured cardstock, also from Docrafts Papermania
- water colour card, from a pad bought at my local craft shop (sadly now closed down), brand name now forgotten
- Penny Black's Keepsake stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- pink water colour paint
- Stickles Sprinkled Sugar for the centre of the flowers
- small yellow gems for the centre of the flowers - I didn't think the Stickles was sparkly enough - and pink ones for decoration.
Ah well, better get back to my stuff sorting. I feel that as I unearth more forgotten treasure there will be a few more cards to share with you. Talk about getting back to normal with a bump.