I see the sun is struggling through at last but it's been a fairly overcast day up to now so I hope you've had it much better wherever you are today. In fact, I hope you've had a wonderful weekend! We've had a quiet one as a planned outing for today has been postponed until Tuesday ... hoping for better weather. In the meantime, I've been sorting through stuff in my craft room and organising myself ... it's a tough job but someone has to do it!!!
He really didn't want to let go!
- patterned paper: a sheet of 12"x12" red chevron pattern, Docrafts Papercraft Happy Days, for base; a sheet of 12"x12" check patterned paper, American Crafts Play Cat's Cradle Truly Inspiring, for first layer; scraps of patterned paper for photo layers.
- ink spatters: Brusho Brilliant Red crystal powder, Mister Huey's Heirloom Blue colour mist and Cosmic Shimmer Mist Rich Gold.
- title: Kaisercraft Happy Snaps Alpha and Basic Grey Fresh Cut sticker sheets.
- embellishments: Kaisercraft Happy Snaps Alpha and Simple Stories So Fancy Fundamentals stickers sheets, Fun Fare by Heltz Cuppleditch enamel dots and embroidered brad from Docrafts Papermania Happy Days
- butterflies: a variety of snippets of patterned paper and cardstock
- dies: X-cut Butterfly set, Spellbinders Sapphire Basic Set A; Tattered Lace Mini Die set; C'Art Us Butterfly set
- adhesives: glue tape and glue gel
As it is Sunday and as I've used a ton of patterned paper and cardstock snippets and scraps on this layout I'm submitting this to Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 186.
Right! I'm off to do a bit of blog-hopping and then it will be back to the tidying and organising.