Friday 27 February 2015

Rudolph Day - February 2015

Hi Everyone

It's Rudolph Day again over at Scrappy Mo's and because February is such a short month it occurred to me earlier that if I didn't get a wriggle on I'd miss this month! 
Fortunately, I had this digital Sarndangle stamp already printed and just waiting to be coloured with a ProMarker, Cardinal Red. The greeting stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black is from an old Basic Grey stamp set. I then matted it on to snippets of black and red card before mounting it on to a white base card. As I didn't have red card candy to match I used the red ProMarker to colour some chipboard candy ... worked a treat!

Other challenges I'm submitting this card to are:

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 165

This is the first card I've made in months so it would seem my mojo back, albeit on a go-slow :) Hopefully there will be more to follow.

Happy Crafting,

11 comments:

Jacee said...

This is really lovely Elizabeth, a great design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue - said...

Lovely card - great use of the Sarndangle!

Sandra H said...

Oh Elizabeth your card is just so cute xx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Elizabeth,

What a lovely Christmas card. We are getting snow here so it definitely looks like Christmas!

Hugs,
Kay

scrappymo! said...

Your Sarndangle is so pretty and love the custom chipboard trim!

Glad to hear you are feeling stronger and so delighted you were able to join in.

Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge...and good luck in the prize draw!

Hettie said...

I do hope my funny didn't set you back at all! It made me laugh yesterday when I was checking it before it went on.
Great card. Love what you have done to it.
Hugs
xx

Marie-Louise said...

Super card Elizabeth. Glad to see that you are feeling like making cards again.

MaryH said...

Hello Miss Elizabeth. What a pretty use of a gorgeous Sarntangle. Love the red, black & white color scheme...the red certainly sets off the tangle design brilliantly. Glad you got a wiggle on and came over to play in Rudy Day #2. Loving your red 'candies' at the bottom. TFS & Hugs

Krisha said...

Fantastic card Elizabeth!
I've just started doing dangles and have fallen in love with doing them (that is the what the design on your stamp is called)

Di said...

Fabulous use of Sarn's tangle there Elizabeth! Very festive, such a good idea - and the candi you coloured is perfick! Good to hear you're on the mend again.

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Well, you KNOW I'm gonna LOVE this card don't you!? Looks great in red Elizabeth.

So pleased you feel better and that Mr Mojo has returned.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Sarn xxx