Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
So sad that the weekend is over ... but what a lovely weekend it has been. Not only did we have fabulous weather - yes, Hettie, it's been so warm I can well believe that it was the best recorded in the UK - but we've not been around much. Instead we took a trip to Wigtonshire to visit the book town and find a few choice plants at the nursery there. We also caught up with our grandson before he returned to Shetland where he now works. And today we are off to visit my daughter, Juli, and her husband, Graeme, because it is there Silver Wedding Anniversary.
Tagxedo. Tagxedo turns words, whatever you choose, famous speeches, news articles, slogans and themes, etc., into a 'word cloud'. It's a lot of fun and I have to admit I spent way too much time playing around with words, colours and shapes before I decided on the one that was perfect for this card.
- base - smooth grey cardstock from Papermill Direct
- Matting & Layering - matt silver cardstock from Create & Craft, silver & white embossed cardstock from Kanban
- Punch - Martha Stewart arched edge
- Ribbons - 1" white silver ribbon from stash, 1cm white satin from Meiflower
- Topper - created on Tagxedo, printed on Crafter's Companion printable light card and edged with Pebeo silver gilding wax
- Greeting - silver peel-off from Craft Creations
- Insert - the image printed on the white copy paper
- Back - image printed on to white card and matted on to the silver matt cardstock