Thursday 22 April 2021

Scrap Pages 13,14 & 15/2021

 Hello Everyone,

Welcome again to my blog and thanks for dropping in. I'm back with a few more of my scrap pages for the record.

Popeye Village

Family

Smile


These three pages were inspired by various Facebook challenges ... though I don't remember which ones now that weeks have passed. The photos in the first were taken many, many years ago (1986), in Malta on a visit to the set built especially for the Popeye film. We could only look at it from a distance then but I believe it's now a fun park.

The other two pages were made of photos of my daughter, both taken a long time ago when we were all a lot younger. Those two little boys in the Family page are both grown up, one married and the other engaged. How time flies. 

I'm keeping to my aim to use old stash up. All three pages were made using leftover paper scraps and ancient stash. In fact, the only new supply used, as far as I can see, is the white card stock that make up the background of the second and third pages. 

Hopefully, I'll be back again soon with a few more pages, just for the record.

In the meantime, I hope you are all well and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

2 comments:

Catriona said...

Love the colour schemes in the first two pages-turquoise/aqua is one of my favourite colours. Hope you are both well. X

Diane said...

Wonderful memories and lovely scrap book designs.

Hugs diane