It's late afternoon too. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. It's been a gorgeously sunny day in Ayr today, the temperature was a positively balmy 56°F (13°C), tempting us outdoors with a visit to the local garden centre. Which explains why I've only just got to posting my Sunday Snippet for our lovely Di at Pixie's Snippets Playground. I'm sharing a card I made and posted mid February - I'm assuming that the recipient has received it by now - although with Royal Mail you can never be too sure of anything!
- white card base measuring 4"x 5¾"
- pink Project Life card used as base layer
- pink/white patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Collection
- topper - cherry blossom die-cut from Tilda Garden Paper Pad
- snippet of black cardstock trimmed to mat the cherry blossom die-cut
- ink pad - Ink It Up gold metallic
- stamp - leaf from Floral Blooms set (came free with a magazine) - difficult to see in the photo but gold leaves are stamped all over the topper
- sentiment - die-cut words, Get Well Soon, and the pink butterfly were a gift from a friend
- glitter glue - Yellow and Black Diamond Stickles
Ah! The sun has gone now and I can feel the chill of the night starting to creep in. Never mind, tomorrow might bring the sun again.
Have a great week everyone.