It's been a gloriously sunny day, a day to potter in the garden, so it seems strange to be talking about Christmas but it's Rudolph Day and I've made a trio of festive themed cards to share with Maureen over at Scraps of Life.
They are all the same design but I've used a variety of patterned papers, ink colours for the greetings and embellishments, e.g ribbon and enamel dots.
I can't make up my mind which version I like best - they are all so pretty.
Here's a list of the supplies I used:
- white textured cardstock, Papermania, for the base. A5 (14.8 x 21cm) size folded in half.
- patterned paper from the Mistletoe 6x6 pack (Memory Box)
- scraps of ribbon
- white and green funky foam for poinsettia flowers
- poinsettia die from Spellbinders
- enamel dots from Simple Stories DIY collection
- greeting stamp from Scenic Stamps Woodland Cottage set
- inks - ColorBox Cranberry and Memento Tuxedo Black
- scrap of dark brown cardstock for matting the greeting on the first card
I should point out that the greeting on the first card was trimmed from the same sheet of patterned paper as used to decorate it.
I'm also submitting a card to Hazel's CHNC Challenge 326 - anything goes as long as it's Christmas.
It's the start of British Summer Time so remember to put the clock forward one hour before you go to sleep tonight. Oh dear, that means one hour less sleep for me - my biorhythm will be shot to pieces for at least a week!
Hope your weekend is going well.