I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that Monday hasn't been so bad either.
I'm way behind and hoping to find an extra day, or two, in this week for all I still have to do ... help! I love Christmas but there never seems to be enough hours in the day for all I want/need to do!
And that's my long-winded way of explaining why I wasn't able to pop over to Pixie's Snippets Playground yesterday. I know we have a week to play but I really do prefer to post my snippet make on Sunday ... makes the day even more special. Anyway, here's my make for this week.
I've been rummaging through old stash looking for inspiration and this is what I've come up with this time. The background is stamped with a a lovely flourish stamp, a NBUS, that I'm ashamed to say I've had for eons, and the labels are cut from an old but really useful set of dies. I should rummage more often!
- black card bases, 5" square
- smooth white card cut to measure just a bit smaller than the 5" card fronts - to leave a narrow margin all round
- this was then stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card stamp, Flourishes, with Tim Holtz distress ink, Festive Berries.
- snippets of white cardstock for the greeting topper stamped, in Festive Berries, with the Warm Winter Wishes stamp from the Winter Wonderland stamp set which was a freebie with Creative Stamping Issue 36.
- Spellbinders Labels Set Nine for cutting out the greeting and matting
- Black cardstock for matting the greeting
I liked this card so much I made a few more.
And like the cards say, I'm sending you all warm winter wishes. I hope that even though it is bound to be hectic you have a fun week ahead.