It's a lovely day here so I hope it is just as lovely where you are and that you are having a good day too.
All the materials, with the exception of the card blank, are leftovers and snippets from previous projects. The background paper is from one of K&Company's Speciality paper pads designed by Brenda Walton. I believe this is the first bow I've made from lace - if it isn't it's one of the very few! - and I'm very pleased with how pretty it looks.
- white A6 card blank (landscape)
- scraps of grey textured card, pink and white smooth card, K&Company's Flora & Fauna patterned paper
- stamps from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady which came free with Issue 91 of Cardmaking & Papercraft
- Memento London Fog ink pad and Memento Markers - Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, Cantaloupe
- Stampin' Up label punch
- Embellishments - pink cotton lace and pears from stash
I plan to submit this card to the following challenges:
Craft Dee Bowz - June - celebrate summer and include a handmade bow
Created With Love #44 - anything goes
Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground - Week 75 - where, as ever, the only requirement is that some snippets have been used in the card - in this card that's almost everything!
I've cleared the desk for this afternoon - i.e. all cardmaking and scrapping stuff has been removed - for a sewing session. Starting with taking up the legs of the EM's jeans ... yes, he has spotted the potential of the new sewing machine already :)
But first, I'm going to nip into the garden and take some photos of the aquilegias - they are simply stunning at the moment, especially my favourite, the blue alpine one.
I hope the rest of the day goes well for you all and many thanks for looking.