I've been experimenting again. This is loosely based on Debbi, The Crafty Cuttings of Wiccababe's tutorials - see here - showing what could be done with Promarkers and plastic. (Apologies for the glare from the flash.) When I did this one I did not have any blending solution so I tried the technique using Aquamarkers instead. As you can see it was not a great success. I shoved it to the side, as we do:) But whenever I was looking through my bits and bobs it kept turning up so I finally decided to try to make something of it, and you see the result.
- a piece of clear plastic (from a Promarker container) cut to size;
- Aquamarkers in various colours;
- Sheena Douglass poppies stamp; black ink pad;
- Promarkers to colour popies;
- 4 clear flat-backed crystals (coloured with red Promarkers);
- white card for matting and layering.
Thought I'd let you see the contents of a package that arrived on Saturday from Helena at Poppy's Cabin.
Helena sells a wonderful selection of doilies and trims in a variety of sizes and shapes. I spotted the pink ones and thought they would come in handy - of course the other items just fell into my basket!
I'm off to watch a bit of TV before calling it a day so here's wishing you all a good night.