Hello Everyone,
Happy WOYWW to you all. I hope you are well. I'm happy to report that the temperature has dropped to a much more acceptable level up here at last.
So what's on my workdesk today? That is, apart from the usual muddle of stuff around the working area. I think I need some shelving put up above the desk to hold all these untidy yet essential bits and pieces. Something definitely needs to be done!
Well, there's a pile of recently completed pages. Yesterday, I forced myself to sit down and add journaling to each page and now they are ready to be filed in the relevant albums.
On top is a stack of the lists I keep with details about each page made. They come in very useful when I'm posting pages online.
Just under those is a plastic bag containing the the bits and pieces used in the making of the last scrap page. It includes some dies I used to make heart and butterfly embellishments for this page. The blue letters used in the title are from a set that are so old they are not dated. Producers didn't date scrapbooking products until fairly recently.
The layout is based on a Premium Sketch from Scrap-a-Sketch. The photo is of my beloved Alan posing proudly under his favourite climbing rose. He was a keen and knowledgeable rose grower.
And finally, because I know she has her fan club among you WOYWWers, here's this week's pic of Silver.
This one was taken just after I'd brushed her coat. A service she demands regularly! She's a very fastidious cat.
As usual, I'll post this to Sarah's Craft Shed where you can see many much more creative workdesks every Wednesday. If you don't already do so, feel free to join in the fun and show us what's on your workdesk today. You'll be made most welcome.
Have a great WOYWW day and a fabulous week everyone,
Take care everyone,
Elizabeth



1 comment:
I love your latest LO...such a special man I was proud to know. Silver is looking so good too.....hope you are too.
Hugs,
Annie x #6
Post a Comment