Friday 29 March 2024

Sweet Paws - A Scrapbook Layout

Although I made hardly any scrap pages from the time we moved house in October 2022 till now I did manage a few. This is one made from, I think one of the page kits I put together before the move. It's dated December 2022. Sadly, I cannot remember anything about the materials used but I do recognise the base as one I made while taking Shimelle's Half and Half class. 

It's no surprise that it's a page featuring Silver. She has the sweetest wee paws, but then she is the sweetest wee cat. Most of the time! She has her moments. Still, I don't know what I'd do without her. 

That's it from me for now. It's late and Silver is telling me I should be in bed. She won't settle until I do. 

Take care everyone, 
Elizabeth 

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

It is a super pagee showing Silver.Early to bed, what we don't do fo our animals. Hugs Mrs A.