Sunday 6 February 2022

Christmas Card Club Challenge - Cards 7&8/2022 - Festive Gifts & Gift Bags

Hello Everyone,

Whoops! Almost forgot what today was - indeed, if it wasn't for Rita posting on FB, I wouldn't be here now - it's Christmas Card Club day and the theme, set by Lorraine, this Sunday is 'Festive Gifts and Gift Bags'. 

As luck would have I had these two cards already made. 


Both were made from what was left of a very old Docraft's Papermania kit. The toppers are decoupaged, so perhaps they have too much dimension to be anything other than hand delivered given the ever- rising postal rates these days. 

That's me for today. I hope you're having a lovely weekend. I hope also that you will pop over to see what my teammates have created this week. You'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - as always they are so much more creative than I will ever be


Elizabeth

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Two beautiful cards l am glad you didn’t forget the challenge xx

Mrs A. said...

Two super cards elizabeth. I never thought of using christmas stockings for the theme. Hugs Mrs A.

Zoe Tant said...

Oh what lovely images. That heart is seasonal for Valentine's too. Hugs Zoe x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards Elizabeth, I love the images and pretty colours. Papermania always had such pretty designs, Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Two lovely cards Elizabeth. Take care. Christine x

Rita said...

Hello my Friend. So Glad you managed two gorgeous cards Elizabeth. They are both beautiful. Hope you’re both well. Hugs Rita xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful images and cards Elizabeth, I love the one with the stockings.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

Two lovely cards Elizabeth,they are great toppers and I love a bit of decoupage….take care xxx