Hope you are all well and hopefully enjoying better weather than of late. We had ferocious hailstone showers yesterday but today is not looking too bad ... we have sunshine :)
This will be a quick share with you today because I have a ton of stuff on my desk that's just screaming to be sorted out.
It's some time since I made a fat page card for the Fat Pages and Cards With Attitude challenge so I thought it was time I made another. The current challenge, #13, is for Anything Goes/Butterflies and Blooms and, as you can see, I've opted for vintage style again.
The base is of Kraft notelet trimmed to measure 4"x4" - just as there is a size requirement for ATCs, so this is the one for fat pages. The DP is from a Webster's Pages - beautiful vintage style papers. The DP and the butterflies are edged with distress ink to further age the look of them. The base of the floral topper is a narrow strip of a DP trimmed to a pennant shape. I've used a variety of trims to decorate the card - wrinkled seam binding in cream for the bow, a lovely peachy flower trim, the white bobble edging and a very pretty cream lace edging. White cherry blossom, yellow satin roses and tiny yellow paper rosebuds form the flower cluster on the bow. The tiny butterflies were punched from what was left from the paper used for the topper.
- Kraft notelet
- Websters Pages, Petite Papers, Collection Combo Pack, from Simply Cards and Papercrafts
- Peach flower trim from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn
- White bobble trim and cream seam binding from Ribbon Carousel
- Cream lace - bought from an e-bay trader
- Woodware punch, small butterfly
- Tim Holtz distress ink, Old Paper
- White cherry blossom from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Peach self-adhesive pearls from Handy Hippo
- Yellow satin flowers and tiny rosebuds from stash
I see time has run away from me and it is now afternoon and lunchtime so I'm off. The task I've set myself for the next couple of days is to sort through all the family history stuff I have and hopefully make a few heritage scrapbook pages ... that should keep me busy for a while - I come from a big family :)
Take care all and will see many of you tomorrow for WOYWW.